Thursday, October 13, 2011

Tangible evidence....

I was driving today, talking with my Daddy.  He spoke in my spirit, "What the enemy thinks is 'bad luck', I will astoundingly trump with blessings."  I spoke back and said, "Daddy, that sounds great, but the last 24-hours have been horrible.  May I have tangible evidence of what you are saying?"  Immediately, He asked, "What is today's date?" The 13th.  "What was your exam room number at the doctor's today?" It was 13.  "How many years have you been completely healed of cancer?" Just went today for my 13th year of being cancer free.  Then the radio announcer said, "The 13th song in this play list is Kenny Loggins 'I'm Alright."  


I love how He gives us hope, humor, and tangible evidence.....


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCXy5SkdO30

No comments:

Post a Comment