Friday, October 28, 2011

Day without favor....

I am enjoying my new found freedom Daddy has allowed into my life.  I have been soaking while listening to Graham Cooke.  "A Christian is someone who cannot contemplate a day without favor."  Wow! What a statement.  Every day of my life is and will be covered with favor.  When my Daddy places His finger on my situation, miracles happen.  God is an awesome God.  He is not intimidated by His awesomeness, nor is He surprised by His Power, Authority, and Love....  Who is really in control?!  Every curse anyone speaks against you must be turned to a blessing.  No weapon formed against you shall prosper.  So how easy is this to live in favor?  An illustration was given and it is so powerful and simple.  Daddy has given you all power, authority and love in His Son, Jesus.  All you have to do is walk it out step by step.  The clip below was described by Graham Cooke.  Daddy said, "See, it is not a fair fight.  It is that simple!  Just shoot the enemy with what I have given you."  So lets get the facts straight.....


Satan--A fallen created angel who only took 1/3 of the angels with him
Daddy--His Son, Jesus, who died and rose again for your and my eternal life, Holy Spirit, who is a Guide, Comforter, Power, Authority and lives inside of us, 2/3 of the angels, and Himself, who created Heaven and Earth


The battle has been won, we just need to fight for it.  Yes, it is ours, but we must step out and take it.  It is ours by faith and the battle is our pathway to possessing the promises God has given us.  So be like Indiana Jones, take what Daddy has given you, and destroy the irritating enemy in your circumstances.  




http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DzcOCyHDqc





No comments:

Post a Comment