Saturday, December 7, 2013

I want to be loved.....

As I am sitting on my couch in a quiet house with all my family out and about and I ponder the events of the weekend.  It hits me so hard.  I was with three young amazing single men, one beautiful incredible woman, and 500 to 600 gun advocates and I noticed one thing....people were looking for love.  One young man just stepped out of a three year relationship.  He said he just woke up and realized there was no love in it.  Another one has high hopes but the 'lady' he is waiting for isn't even giving him the time of day.  Still another one has a wonderful woman on his arm but hesitant if he will be loved for a life time.  I watched as families strolled through a crowd craving for touches, hugs, and love in the strongest way.  In the papers lately, a 23 year old desperately reaching out to a 40 year trying to cling onto love.  Television market it daily, try to find love that will last.  A marriage that lasts only 72 days and then cashes in on the money. A young lady doubts if they should 'take the next step' because she want to be sure she will be loved for a life time.  I want to be loved too....  

So my heart cries out to the God that is LOVE.  His name is LOVE!  We as His children need to be the arms and hands that show this love.  Wrapping our arms around others to comfort, to give security, to give hope to.  Holding out a hand to give support, to bring friendship, to give joy.  We live in a society that is craving, starving, dying to be loved!  We need to fall in love with a God who loved us so much He sent His only Son for each of us.... We need to love the people around us..... We all need LOVE!


 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydfH7iuLR0I

No comments:

Post a Comment